Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Kid's first day at daycare

Well I had to take the kids to daycare today after the most wonderful 12 weeks of my life. I don't start work for a couple of days but I had to go work on the condo I used to live in so Joe and I can sell it. (that could be another blog - why not to own rental properties). Joey was sobbing when I left Goddard School - on the way there he kept saying "BYE BYE - BOUNCE?" because he thought we were going to the bouncy place. I knew he would be ok, which he was, he ate all his lunch, took his two hour nap, and played. When I picked him up he seemed fine. I hated leaving Christina, she's just so little, when I got her home she cried at every little noise (which was a lot of crying, since Joey is pretty noisy), and was a little fussier than usual.

They were there for 9 hours today, way too long. So now I'm stress eating cookies, even though I have been dieting and keep reminding myself of how I looked pre-kids and how I would like to be that thin again.

So this is what Joey and I did this evening after his dinner of hotdogs and ketchup, yogurt, and carrots (the guilty mom dinner - what Joey wants Joey gets). We put together what he called "my track" out of foam alphabet blocks and he drove his tractor on it and ran up and down.



Here is Joey holding Christina's hand...I think he missed her today

No comments: