Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Dobbins Air Show and Misc Pics

We've been going to Emily's football games on Friday night, at least until half time when the kids start getting out of control and we have to go home. She is in band and plays the trumpet, here are pics from the last game we attended.



I took the cats to be groomed, this is what they came out of there looking like, I thought when they asked me if I wanted the cats shaved they just meant their backsides, notice the little ball on the end of Daisy's tail


Emily and Dad, Emily is getting ready to go to homecoming dance, I'm sure you can see why she asked Joe to leave before her date got there

Christina and a friend


We took the kids to Dobbins air force base for an air show










Here we are at Uncle Shucks's Corn Maze, we had fun on the hayride, jumping off the haystack, and feeding goats, and also running thru the kids corner corn maze.






No comments: