Wednesday, September 15, 2010

late night packing

It's almost 1am, I should be sleeping but got excited and packed boxes. Kids are going to the babysitter tomorrow so I can pack up and clean, do the walk thru, all the move out stuff. Christina is talking a little more, I just wanted to put her words down so I don't forget

NO WAY !! (with hands on hips)
Joey (finally she is saying her big brothers name)
more please
book
kitty
pool
eat (yeah !! I showed her the sign language for eat and now she is saying it)
poo poo / pee pee
up
need help
daddy home
i'm home (she walks away a few steps, then walks back and says 'im home')
cheese
NO ME !! (when she wants to do something by herself)

probably more, when it's a reasonable hour to be blogging I'll edit this post and add her other words

No comments: