Tuesday, May 19, 2009

SAHM

I have really enjoyed being a SAHM the last 6 ? weeks, I'm supposed to be doing contract work for my old company but they are dragging their feet. Various news:
Christina is done with baby food and formula. She's eating table food and drinking milk. She walks all the time.
Joey is potty training about half the day, the only way I can get him to sit on the potty at 15 or 20 minute intervals is to leave the TV on all day and threaten to turn it off. And have a supply of cupcakes and cookies around.
Joe is in Phoenix, I feel sorry for my husband, he is working all the time and never getting enough sleep.
It has rained the last two days, we spent yesterday at Chick-fil-a, and today at Jumpin Joey's. Hopefully tomorrow the sun will be out.
We had dinner at Epcot, Italy the other night. It was a nice night out, even got to stay and watch the fireworks.
Will post some pics when I get ahold of Joe's camera.

No comments: