Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving and catch up blog

It's been over a week since I've posted anything, we had PopPop1 and PopPop2 visit over two weekends (grandpop1 is my dad, grandpop2 is Joe's dad, NOT named in order of importance). It's an extremely busy time with work, holidays, my DH is OOT for two weeks, Christina still has an ear infection and is on a stronger antiobiotic, and now Joey has a sinus infection and is on antiobiotics too.

Random things:
Joey has moved up a room at daycare, it's called "Get Set 1". No more sippy cups, just regular cups (which he does at home anyway), and he sits on the potty every couple of hours. When PopPop1 was here (and Grandmom, Aunt Sue, Tyler and Kaitlin) we went to see Madagascar (did I spell that right? leave me alone, it's after midnight). I found the Move it Move it song on You Tube and Joey and I and Christina danced to it tonight, here's the link, there are several different versions. He liked the version with lyrics and kept saying "loud?" (he wanted me to play it louder).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FM5kLuV9YU&feature=related

Here are some pictures from thanksgiving, Joey broke both mine and Joe's camera so we didn't get as many pictures as we would have liked

Emily,Kaitlin,Joey painting

Tyler,Kaitlin,Joey eating breakfast together

Aunt Sue took some pictures of Emily,Joey, and Christina for me, I was hoping to use
these for Xmas cards but as you can see someone looks unhappy in each picture, and Joey insisted on having his milk with him in the picture







Joey is still asking "Where PopPop go?" and "Where LinLin go?" (Kaitlin)...so cute, he had a lot of fun with his big sissy and cousins.

No comments: